8 High-Quality Scientific Lectures from the International Fascia Research Field
Oriented to clinicians working in the fields of manual or movement therapy, such as osteopaths, physiotherapists, massage therapists, chiropractors, structural integrators, yoga/Pilates trainers, fitness.
- Mark Driscoll: Fascial aspects on spinal stability
- Caterina Fede: The cells of fascia and their receptors: how the fascia tissue responds to various stimuli
- Robert Schleip: Elastic storage properties of the fascial system
- Fabiana Silva: Hands-on: different types of manual approaches and their effects on the fascial system
- Antonio Stecco: Fascial densification
- Carla Stecco: Fascial aspects of the human pelvic floor
- Frank Willard: Embryological development of visceral and pharyngeal fascie
- Nathaly Gaudreault: The challenge of palpation
Time per Lecture: 45 to 60 min.
Price for all lectures: only EUR 25 (~$28 USD)
Booking: Please send an email to [email protected]. You will get an invoice and the links within 1-2 days. You can watch the lectures until the end of the year for your personal use only. The invoice must be set within 10 days – Paypal or bank transfer.
Charity: A collaborative initiative of www.fasciaresearchcharity.org, www.fasciaresearchsociety.org, www.fisicamenteformazione.it, www.abfascias.com.br and www.fascialmanipulation.com. All proceeds from this event are being directed towards a joint research project of these organizations into the sympathetic innervation of fascia.
Of special interest: Please note that you can also book 8 different lectures in German language. These had been recorded during the same online summit in GERMAN LANGUAGE. Some of the presenters were: Andry Vleeming, Niels Hammer, Werner Klingler, Jan-Paul van Wingerden. You can book these lectures here.