INTRODUCTION TO FASCIAL TRAINING FOR TRAINERS
Hybrid Online Pre-Requisite / Live 2-Day Workshop Course for Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists, Yoga and Movement Specialists
Raise your professional skills to a new level and improve your fascial sense of movement with this hybrid course suitable for all fitness and movement professionals. Become an expert in the field with a holistic approach to fascial training.
The Fascial Fitness Training Certificate Course gives you a proven set of basic principles as well as the practical application of each principle. These basic skills can be applied to any movement discipline. To receive a Fascial Fitness Certificate, you must complete the online educational series and attend a virtual (or live) training session with a Master Trainer who will supervise specific exercises and principles to ensure comprehension.
YOUR PATH TO BECOMING A CERTIFIED FASCIAL FITNESS TRAINER
Online Modules: Theory
Working with the book “Fascial Fitness” by Dr. Robert Schleip dive into the theoretical background of Fascial Fitness in 6 guided modules to prepare for the live training.
- Complete comprehension assessments through our guided reading modules
- Access recorded webinars to enhance your understanding of key concepts:
- Connective tissue in sports medicine
- Fascia contributions to athletic performance
- Elastic recoil properties of fascia tissues
- Elastic storage properties of the fascia system
- Fascia as a sense organ
- Matrix rehydration
2-Day Workshop: Practical Application
Study the Fascial Fitness exercises, training guidelines and sequencing with our qualified Fascial Fitness Master Trainers live or via online livestreaming.
- First-hand teaching of the scientific principles from pioneers of fascial training
- Defining fascia and its function
- Anatomy: the fascial system as a body-wide network
- Functions of the connective tissue matrix: fibers, fluid and cells
- Healthy tissue architecture and consequences of pathological changes
- A variety of exercises on the topics: rebound elasticity, fascial stretching, fascial “release” and sensory refinement
- Load modifications for each principle, contraindications and training guidelines
- Systematic implementation of a fascial fitness group training so that you can directly apply what you have learned
- Training for the Back Fascia
- Mobility Training, Supple Fascia & Proprioceptive Refinement
- Rehydration & Regeneration: Breathing, Stretching, Loosening
- Fascial Fitness Trainer Certificate
THE FOUR COMPONENTS OF FASCIAL FITNESS
Spring: Elastic Springback & Resilience
- The kinetic storage function of fascia: springback and catapult effect
- Current fascia research: three types of elastic rebound
- Davis Law for Remodeling Collagen Tissues
- Contraindications and training control
Stretching: Power Transfer & Flexibility
- Myofascial chains, the tensegrity model and optimal tension transfer
- Genetic disposition, hyper- and hypomobility and specific training instructions
- The characteristics of fascial stretching and different stretching modalities
- The three functional layers of the thoracolumbar facia and their extensive networking
Rehydrating & Regenerating
- Matrix rehydration, sponge effect and healthy metabolism
- Practice: Individual exercises with the fascia roller and small devices
- Movement sequence for metabolic stimulation and rehydration
- Current information on hyaluronan, compression and adherence of tissues
Perceiving: Fascia as a Sensory Organ
- The sensory innervation: proprioception, nociception and interoception
- Tasks and stimulation of the mechanoreceptors through targeted fascia training
- Fascia as a pain generator: training recommendations for myofascial pain
- The importance of lifestyle on the fascia system: nutrition, sleep behavior and stress
Who is the Fascial Fitness Training Course suitable for?
For all who are interested in doing a Fascial Fitness group training and want to take their fascial body awareness to a new level.
What are the requirements?
The FASCIAL FITNESS TRAINING COURSE requires a basic knowledge of anatomy and movement. In order to receive a Certificate, you need to have a current fitness or medical certification of some kind.
How much does it cost?
The the two-day FASCIAL FITNESS TRAINING COURSE costs $299. Included in your payment are the online pre-requisite modules and registration for a live workshop. You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the live workshop.
How long will I have access to the online modules?
Access to the online modules never expires! Revisit them as much as you’d like.